Translate

Saturday, June 9, 2018

Week of June 3rd Cards

 FS591 - the incredibly talented Janja {aka Janja Albreht}. I found this Card . The name said it all and I went with it.

I used a lighter lavender. When I saw the name of the card I thought of these giant leather flowers my mom gave me about 10 years ago. I am trying to use stuff up and these needed to be used.

Cut down the layers and stamped the sentiment. Finished off with adding the leather flowers. Quick cards and totally uses up some of these large flowers taking up space in my craft room.

Lavender Birthday
 MMTPT515 - TPT Tic-Tac-Toe

My Tic Tac Toe is diagonal from upper left to bottom right.

Die cut the edge of the card and the green layer. Embossed the green layer. Stamped and layered the sentiment on dimensionals. Used a bunch of flowers from my stash and added nuvo drops to the center.

Summer Flowers
I was the volunteer hostess this week for the Ways to Use it on SCS. The challenge was to put drinks on our cards.

WT691 - Drink Up

Printed this super adorable Di's Digi Stamps image and went through the coloring class from December 2017 from Kit and Clowder. I totally love Alyce's great coloring classes. I have learned so much.

Copics used:

Cocoa Christmas
IC653 - we are visiting Lang by Calendars. I found this great Calendar.

I am trying to use up these giant leather pieces my mom gave me about 10 years ago and when I saw today's site and saw that calendar I was really drawn in to the butterfly.

Grabbed this leather butterfly, cut down the layers and added rick rack and edged the DP. Finished off with the birthday celebration. 


No comments:

Post a Comment