Translate

Saturday, June 16, 2018

Week of June 10th Cards

 MMTPT516 - Frame It

This darling Heggie was sent to me in a teaparty exchange. I colored him with pencils and sponged in the clouds and grass. The frame was also sent to me and it was ivory so I sprayed it with black spray and then found it would not dry so I used modge podge and got it to stick to the frame. Finished off with a heart sentiment and some hearts sitting on my desk.

Heggie Birthday Love

 WT692 - World of Sponges

Printed The Paper Shelter image and colored with copics. Sponged in the BG. Die cut the sentiment 3 times in white and layered the gold die cut sentiment on top. Layered the image on dimensionals and die cut some music notes. Finished with the bow tied ribbon.

This card was made for my son's band director who was to retire this year. Well I guess he likes teaching because he is staying another year. So I guess I will hold this card for when he does retire. And even though their show last year was about the brick wall this will still be perfect for his card because every year he tells the kids the brick wall and the importance of each brick and how it holds up the wall. If you want to hear about the Brick Wall and the story behind it you can learn about it on YouTube here: Brick Wall 

Retirement Congratulations

Copics Used:

IC654 - we are going to the Vera Bradley store online to be inspired where I found this Planner.

I loved the row of boxes and the colors. I did one in blue and one in purple for 2 different graduates. Added a row of boxes with the year and die cut the congratulations for the sentiment.

Graduation

1 comment:

  1. I like the hedge-hog. And the card for Webb with be great...if we are ever able to give it!

    ReplyDelete