Translate

Sunday, June 24, 2018

Week of 6/17/18 cards

This week I was traveling and not able to make as many cards. Hopefully I can get some craft time this next week and make a few more cards.

 MMTPT517 - she's the cats meow

Sponged 3 different blues on the BG for an ombre look. Die cut the heart, cat and mouse and stamped the sentiment. Finished off with the ribbon.

Sending Kitty Hugs
 WT693 - This is for Cathy's challenge Summertime Fun

I love the flowers in my garden. I am not in to gardening but my MIL who moved in with us last year loves to garden and she has done an amazing job adding beauty to our house with stunning trees and flowers.

Stamped and die cut the flowers, and sponged then used the HFC flower shaping kit to create the flowers. Added stickles to the flowers, Cut the oval frame from spellbinders and then cut out the center. Stamped the sentiment and popped the frame and sentiment on dimensionals.

Birthday Flowers
FS594 - Today's featured stamper is Shannon Cole aka GracelynsMommy and she has a fantastic gallery. I found this great card.

I grabbed my tie die cut and cut three of them in different paper scraps from my bin and layered the knot on the ties with dimensionals. Stamped the sentiment and added nuvo drops to the sentiment strip.

Father's Day Ties

No comments:

Post a Comment