Translate

Sunday, April 29, 2018

Week of April 14th Cards

FS583 - Beth (lizzier) she had this wonderful CARD.
I don't have that die cut but when I saw it I thought it could be used for a wreath for a Christmas card. Used some already cut wreath pieces on my desk and added a few punches twigs from a Martha Stewart punch to add more to the wreath layers. Added this bow that was already punched on my desk and a gem. Finished off with some ribbon, sentiment and the punched edge.


MMTPT507 - Show your Love
This House Mouse image was sent to me in a Teapot exchange. I just had to use this for a Mother's Day card for my sister. Here is the story...
When I was little my sister had her bestie come over and they use to go to her room and close the door and have a great time doing who knows what. Well I decided to hide in her spare closet one time so I could see what they were doing in her room. They were bouncing on the bed. They were in that room so long that I had to go to the bathroom. So I kept peeking out and one of my fingers was seen. The girls freaked out and ran out of the room. Perfect, I ran out and went to the bathroom. I got done and came out and everyone was in the room looking in the closet. Well no one was in the closet and it could not be me I was in the bathroom. So my little sister got blamed. One might think that was the end of the story...not! My sister and her bestie decided to put a blanket over my little sister and tickle her. Can you believe she fell asleep. They thought they killed her. I am telling you to this day we get together and still laugh about that day. So when I saw this image of the bouncing bunnies I just had to use this for my sister's Mother's day card this year.
Colored with copics, added the banner and finished off with the ribbon and flowers.

Copics used:



 WT683 - Put a Crimp in It
This wonderful image was sent to me in a teapot exchange. Colored her with copics and die cut in the oval. Left the image in the oval and sponged on blue. Grabbed some cardboard off my desk and tore off the front and back and stretched it out a bit and mounted. finished off with the tag, ribbon and Dew Drops for a fun retirement card.
Thanks ladies for the name of the stamp.

Copics used:


IC645 - is an amazing site called Cuddle + Kind Dolls where I found these great DOLLS. I liked the bright cheery colors and thought if this last Green Duck embellishment I have from their Easter collection. I am trying to use stuff up on my desk and this inspiration was perfect.
I did several layers of die cut white hills and tucked the embellishment behind one of the layers. Then I sponged on some yellow distress ink in the BG to create some added interest and finished off with the Happy Easter Sentiment getting a start on next years cards.


No comments:

Post a Comment