Translate

Sunday, April 29, 2018

Week of April 28th Cards


 FS585 - Today's featured stamper is Suzy aka SuzyS1104. I found this adorable CARD.

Colored this sweet Hobby House image with copics and layered on craft and DP. Finished off with a Mother's day Sentiment.

Copics used:


Mother's Day Bird House


 MMTPT509 - Surely You're Jest

Stamped this great boot from Dare 2 Be Artzy and colored with copics. Die cut it and mounted on dimensionals and layered on DP. Finished off with this super fun sentiment from Riley and Company and some stars.

Copics used:
Buy The Shoes
 WT685 - Australian friends

I have loved this image from the moment I saw our fellow SCS friend Susie Australia posted it in her gallery. Last fall I was shopping in a mom and pop stamp store and they had this image and I was not leaving that store without her. Miss Susie you are an enabler. Much love friend!

Stamped the amazing ballerina and colored her with copics. Sponged on 2 pinks for the BG and a dark grey around the edge. Finished off the dress with some gold gel pen.

Copics Used:

 C647 - We are visiting Replacements, LTD where I found these Mittens.

F4A427 - It takes two - I used 2 mittens

SCSCCAPR18 - Dirty Dozen challenge

CCC18JUL - Cool off with adding snow to your cards

This is one of the fantastic Heartfelt Creations card kits. Everything is already stamped and die cut. Colored up all the elements, sponged the edges of the layers and shaped the flowers and mittens. Added dimensionals and finished off with the snowflake on the mitten with stickles.

Christmas Mittens

FS586 - Today's Featured Stamper is Donna (donnaks). I found this amazing Card. It looked like it was a great quilted BG.

I grabbed this quilt die cut and cut 3 different DPs and changed them around with each other to create three cards. Layered on coordinating CS and finished off with a birthday sentiment and punched flowers and leaves sitting on my desk.


No comments:

Post a Comment