Translate

Sunday, April 29, 2018

Week of April 21st cards

MMTPT508 - Let's Get the Show on the Road

This wonderful vintage image was sent to me about 3 years ago in a teapot card exchange. She was in my pile of goodies I am trying to use up. Used a piece of the wall paper from my stash and some DP, layered on pink CS and added some punched lace. Finished off with the sentiment, some flowers and nuvo drops.



WT684 - Bug's Life

Stamped this darling Penny Black image who looks just like my great baby niece and colored with copics. Used this butterfly sticker and added glitter behind the wings and then colored it with copics.

Finished off with some fun DPs from my stash and popped the image and sentiment on dimensionals.


IC646 - Where we are headed to The Smithsonian Institution for amazing inspiration where I found This Amazing Textile.

I loved the colors and found some paper in my stash that looked similar in colors. Layered and framed the sentiment and finished off with the lace flowers and pearls from my stash.


No comments:

Post a Comment