Translate

Sunday, March 25, 2018

Week of 3/24/18 pard #2


MAR18VSNG - Lilacs

Stamped the umbrella image and colored with copics, die cut and cut down the DP layer. Used the new flower shaping tool from HFC for the purple flowers and it saves so much time! I am totally loving that new tool. Finished off with some stickles and liquid pearls.

Copics used:




MAR18VSNH - Garden Critters

Stamped the image and colored with copics, cut down the layers, die cut the black lace and finished off with the sentiment, ribbon and small hearts.

Copics used:
XOXO



MAR18VSNI - Mirror image on water

Stamped the boot on a smooth rubber for mirror image stamping, stamped on the bottom of the card and masked. Moved over the image and stamped a second mirror image for a second boot. Stamped the boot regular over the top of the mirror image and colored with copics. Stamped the boot a 4th time and die cut and colored with copics. Finished off with adding the water and flowers. The water has some stickles for shine.

Copics used:



MAR18VSNJ - Inspiration challenge-- garden or stars

My MIL and I have a discussion all the time of gardening. I tell her my kind of gardening is if I can mow over it that is my kind of garden. So this is my inspiration when I think garden. LOL!

Stamped the image and colored with pencils. Cut down and finished off with buttons.



MAR18VSNK - Garden Statues

IC642 - I found this IMAGE and it it totally this card.

Stamped the image and colored with copics. Grabbedn this piece of DT that was already cut out in the center and cut down to fit the base, added some scrap white die cut with a fence and the sentiment. Used some already cut flowers and cut the leaves and colored with copics.

Copics used:
With Love


MAR18VSNKIDS - Paper Bauble Chick Ornaments

I decided to leave my Bauble as an ornament. Punched the papers from a red and white DP and added beads and bakers twine. These are so super quick and super cute.


MAR18VSNL - Pop up - I hope you come join me in my challenge today.

USEIT2018 - These two cards came together super quick. I have been using stuff on my desk trying to use stuff up and I grabbed these die cuts that were sitting on my desk and said what can I make.

Grabbed this red ribbon and layered the long die cuts and said that is perfect. So to get them to fit on the card I cut them down and layered them behind more die cuts. Finished with the embossed panels and die cut love a few times to get added layer. Used up the last of these tiny flowers from my stash. Whoo Hoo something more used up!

Love
MAR18VSNM - Use at least 6 colors

Die cut the rainbow and layered. die cut the clouds and layered, stamped and cut the leprechaun and colored with copics.

Copics used:
Lucky Charm


MAR18VSNN - Flowers / leaves no color, no markers or watercolor

Stamped the Altnew flower then masked and stamped the leaf. Masked the image and colored the distress oxide on the base. Finished off with the sentiment and nuvo drops.


MAR18VSNO - Gardens at Night

Stamped the Heartfelt_Creations flower with versamark and white heat embossed it. Sponged on the pink ink and die cut the flower. Masked the card base and sponged distress ink and added the flower, sentiment and sequins.


MAR18VSNP - Winter Fairy Garden - Inspiration Photo/Pinterest Board

CCC18APR - House or buildings

USEIT2018 - These stickers

I am trying to use stuff up in my craft room and this challenge was perfect for that and another Christmas card.

This image was already colored sitting on my desk. The stickers are in the pile of stuff I am trying to use up from my stash. The only think I had to do was assemble and emboss the trees.


No comments:

Post a Comment