Translate

Saturday, January 20, 2018

Week of 1/20/18 cards


FS571 - the super talented Featured Stamper is MaryLisaK (Lisa). I found this Beauty. I was drawn to the large birthday sentiment.

For my card I cut the layers and the upper layer of white I embossed then lightly sponged some distress ink over the hearts. Then I die cut the heart (rather than the oval), embossed and added some distress ink. I finished off the card with some very large stickers (using stuff up in my stash is my 2018 goal)

Happy Anniversary

CAS464 - Hats Off

TLC673 - New Way To Silhouette

Stamped the Penny Black image and colored in with black sharpie, Sponged in the moon and skyline and finished off with white gel pen on the water.

Fisherman's Birthday 

MMTPT495 - A Little Peace

To me flowers represent peace. I could look at a pretty garden for hours and if there are lilies I am just in love and really could just stay in the garden. I don't do much gardening but I do love looking at the flowers.

The wood grain panel was stamped with the Concord and 9th stamp on a tan card base then lightly sponged with tan and brown on the base.

Stamped the Altenew lilies in two different yellows on a white base and then the stamen. I added the black dots in the center and finished off with some stickles. Mounted the sentiment and added some fun green leaves.

Peaceful Flowers 

SC680 - this week's sketch

Used the Paper Smooches paw print die cut and cut it out of red and black paper and reversed the pieces. Added Nuvo Drops around the outside of the heart and the paw prints to get the shine. Stamped the Artzy sentiment in versimark and used white emboss power. Layered on the paw print EF.

Paw Prints on Our Heart 

WT671 - Let's Resist

Stamped the House Mouse image and colored with copics. The BG is the Wax Resist Technique.

Copics used: 

Find a Way 

F4A413 - Make a Scene

Stamped the House Mouse image and colored with copics. I just love this little scene. Finished off with some scrap DPs, a button and bakers twine.

I also found a great weekly House Mouse Monday challenge HERE and added this to the challenge. I am so excited to find this challenge and will be adding my house mouse cards here as I make them. I love making House Mouse cards they are just super cute.

Kissy Face
 

MIX260 - Just a Drizzle

I love the Hot Glue Embossing and love the one that is in the example. The colors are so eye catching. I did the technique found HERE.

Using similar colors and turned the card on the side. I popped the image on dimensionals and added score lines to all 4 sides of the card to frame the piece. Finished off with a sympathy sentiment to build up my sympathy stash.

Deepest Sympathy 

IC633 - Frederique Morrel Artwork I found this image

Using up stuff on my desk this year I had this piece of created shaving cream BG and this challenge made me grab this piece of paper. I die cut the leaves and layered on black CS and finished off with the sentiment and Nuvo drops.

Many Thanks 





1 comment: