Translate

Sunday, October 15, 2017

Week of 10/8/17 Part 3

It has been a super busy 2 weeks. I am now a Design Team member for a great friend that just started making stamps. She is really new in creating stamps so I hope you will take a peek at her Blog and check out her little store on Etsy. You can find her blog here: Precious Kitty Creations and her new Etsy store here: Precious Kitty Creations Etsy Shop.

IC619 - L'Artiste Shoes by Spring Step (I Just had to play with a Shoe Site Inspiration!) Giggles!!!

FF17Chrissyd723A - We hope you come check out the fun HERE.

CCC17JUN - Religious Theme

Did you all know that Jan (Precious Kitty) started creating stamps? I love these darling stamps and fantastic sentiments!!! You can find them here: Precious Kitty Creations Etsy Shop.

Stamped her great baby Jesus image and colored with copics. Die cut with the ODBD oval die. I was inspired by this great Purse. I thought it looked like a quilt. Used the Gina Marie quilt die and a couple different blues to match the blues in this image I colored.

Finished the quilt with the Image on Dimensionals and stamped the great sentiment in blue to match the papers and image and added a die cut star out of silver DP and score lines on either side of the sentiment.
Adore Him

 
FF17Scrapacat - We hope you come check out the fun HERE.

This Technique Junkies baseball image was sent to me from my friend Jan (Precious Kitty). She stamped it in white but my aunt asked me for a Softball card. Well I had to look it up but apparently softballs are yellow. Who Know? Not me that is for sure. So I used yellow ink and sponged in the yellow to the balls in the BG. Printed this glove and sentiment I found on the internet from a free coloring page and colored with copics. Punched a yellow ball and added the stitching.
 Softball Anyone

 Copics used:


FS557 - The super talented Rochelle (aka beechwood) is today's FS. I found this card HERE.

Today is my little guy's birthday. He loves planes and wants to be a pilot. When I saw today's FS card for a birthday with a plane I just knew I needed to make this card especially for my little guy. Colored with copics. Did the out of the box cut for the scarf. Cut 2 DPs for the back and finished off with sequin stars.

Birthday Boy

Copics used:


SC666 - Today's Sketch

CCC17SEP - trees, Christmas or just snowy trees, and outdoor scenes

This Hobby House image comes already stamped. I colored with copics and die cut with stitched border. Layered and stamped the sentiment.
Christmas Snow

Copics Used:


FF17ShoeGirl - We hope you come check out the fun HERE.

O - Owl, Orange, Optical, Ocean
R - Rounded, R in SPECtacular
A - A in SPECtacular
N - Nuvo Drops
G - Globe, Gold, Glasses
E - Eyes

WT657 - World Sight Day

Stamped the darling Pink & Main image and colored with copics. Cut the layers, rounded the corners and cut the banner. Popped the image on dimensionals and finished off with Nuvo Drops.
SPECtacular

No comments:

Post a Comment