Translate

Saturday, October 21, 2017

week of 10/15/17 Part #2


FF17sleepyinseattle - We hope you come check out the fun with Fallidays - HERE.

Stamped the image and colored with copics. Layered with some DP and finished off with Stickles.

Mouse Gingerbread House

Copics Used:
SC767 This weeks sketch

Stamped this super cute baby elephant from Unity. Colored with pencil & Gamsol. Die cut the shoes and added Nuvo Drops to the shoes popping the top layer on dimensionals.

All the papers on this card are from my scrap bin. I have been trying to clear out the many scraps I have created as more are added all the time. The lace paper is the last piece of lace paper that came on rolls many years ago. I was glad to use that up on this card.
Baby Elephant

FF17Chrissyd723B - We hope you come check out the fun with Fallidays - HERE.

Used a sponge and sponged the green BG with Distress Oxides. Stamped the ornament in red Oxide ink and spritzed with water to get the water colored effect. Finished off the ornament with some stickles.
Red Ornament





FF17KelliJo - We hope you come check out the fun with Fallidays - HERE.

This fun image was sent to me to use and I just think she is darling. I colored her with pencils and gamsol.

Then using a bunch of scraps, I created the BG with 3 pieces of leftover scraps and the banner with scraps. I finished her off with a red ribbon and some homemade candy dots melting some perlar beads and popped her up on dimensional and added the Unity stamp Be Bold which I thought was perfect for this fun card.

One note there ribbon addition is courtesy of my MIL. When I finished the card and took it to show her she had this scrap of red ribbon and asked if I could use ribbon scraps. Well of course I can use ribbon scraps. Tied it in a bow and showed her the scrap. :)

Be Bold



FF17Edna15 - We hope you come check out the fun with Fallidays - HERE.

Stamped the Heartfelt Creations image and distressed the paper with 3 distress inks and the edge. 


My World
FF17KathleenCurry - We hope you come check out the fun with Fallidays - HERE.

Printed the Tiddly candy cane image and colored with pencils. Die cut the pine branches and holly berries and layered. Die cut the edge and finished off with the DP, stickles and sentiment.
Candy Cane

WT658 - Pink Animals for Breast Cancer

Stamped this super fun image and colored with copics. Yes I colored the dots and the stripes, NO DP harmed in creating these fun outfits.

Finished off with the fun sentiment a gold DP music note and I tucked a piece of pink feather under the note because that chick is dancing so much she is throwing feathers every where. LOL!
Exhausting Being this Fabulous

Copics Used:


No comments:

Post a Comment