Translate

Sunday, September 10, 2017

Week of 9/3/17





FS552 - the incredible Chris Smith {aka inkpad}

I found this wonderful CARD nad it reminded me of this Gina Marie die I got.

I love doing motorcycle cards for friends and seem to get a lot of requests for them so I just had to get this die cut. I did the flame EF then sponged on red, orange and yellow. Finished off with a birthday sentiment.


Born to Ride Birthday




TLC121, TLC654 - Speedy Cards for Good Causes

These cards are super fast, I cranked out 10 cards in an hour. I make sympathy cards for a friend that has a small mom and pop pet shop. They send cards to their clients who lose pets.Quick card die cut the paper, layered, stamped the sentiment and the paw print is a sticker. These friends are so giving of their community donating time and efforts to many pet organizations and this is my way of giving to them and their efforts.
 
Sorry for Your Fur Baby Loss 





CAS445 - Go West
TLC654 - Speedy Cards For Good Causes

Super fast card to send to a friend that loves horses who is always there for her friends.

Stamped this horse and colored with copics. Cut the jeans paper and layered with some black & white layers. Die cut the boots and added some sponging. Finished off with some Nuvo drops.

You're The Best Cowgirl

Copics Used:









SC661 - this weeks sketch

CCC17APR - some kind of creature

I am pushing myself to get my Christmas cards done. I am way behind where I should be and will be creating a lot here soon.

This darling Hobby House image comes already stamped. Colored him with pencils and gamsol.

Used a snow EF on the top and tied a ribbon. The sentiment was stamped and popped on dimensionals.



Penguin Holidays




WT652 - Oldie but Goodie

CCC17SEP - trees, Christmas or just snowy trees, and outdoor scenes

I have had this stamp set since 2002 and never used this image on a card - GASP! I could never get a good impression of the image with all the detail until I took it off the block and put it in my Misti. I love how it looks and am so thrilled I did not give up on it and give it away. I had a ton of fun coloring all the detail to bring this to life.

Once colored I added some coordinating Christmas DP and embossed the top finished off with ribbon.

Old Fashion Christmas

Copics Used:










IC614 - the wonderful Design Seeds site where I found these COLORS.

I needed a quick sympathy card and those colors just spoke to me for a neutral sympathy card. I loved the scroll work in the image as well so I used some precut lace paper to incorporate the details and used a detailed die cut for the frame to mount the cross.


Cross

FS553 - the super talented Rachel (aka stampinrachel), I found this fantastic Card.

CCC17DEC - Anything goes to get them done

Using the great layout that Rachel used I changed it to Christmas and coffee cups rather than the honey. Popped the image on dimensionals and put the sentiment on dimensionals and a banner.

Holiday Coffee

No comments:

Post a Comment