Translate

Saturday, September 30, 2017

Week of 9/24/17

FS555 - the incredibly tallented gallery of Beverly aka ruby-heartedmom. I found this wonderful Card.

I love that darling chick and his expression. I don't have that image but I have this chick on the House Mouse image. Colored with copics and did the layout. Finished off with a button and bakers twine.

Where Did He Go?


SC664 - Today's sketch

Stamped the darling Pink & Main image & Colored with copics. Pun on dimensionals and used a grass due cut in the oval and on the bottom. Finished off with some punched flowers and hearts.

In Love

Copics Used:




WT655 - DIY Decorations

Stamped this darling Unity image and colored her with pencils and gamsol. Die cut the edge and layered if over a stitched DP. Die cut the buttons with some scraps that matched the colors in the DP and added crystal effects to the buttons. popped the pink one on dimensionals and tied some bakers twine. Added the sewing sentiment and some dash lines to complete the sewing theme.

My MIL is a quilter and is always in need of sewing related cards and this one went to her stash.
Thank You Sew Much



F4A397 - Your Happy Place

MIX244 - Sneek Peek Window

Super fun challenges today. Stamped this fun AI stamp because these images really do bring happiness to the recepients. Colored her with copics, fussy cut and popped up on dimensionals. Cut down the layers and cut apart the top to insert the acetate. Finished off with some Nuvo drops.

This sea paper I have had forever and this image was just perfect for it and to really show it off I thought it would look great through the window of the card.

Today is my mom's birthday and when I saw this fun AI stamp I just had to have her because she seriously cracks me up. I really hope she brings a big smile to my mom.

*Update my mom loved the card and got a kick out of it. She really loves the AI stamps. I will pass along the birthday wishes to her.

Going for a Swim

Copics Used:

IC617 - the wonderful Beau-Coup where I found this Image. 

I received the coffee cup and sentiment from Jan (Precious Kitty). I colored the coffee cup with pencils and cut down the sentiment. The stripped paper came from an old gift card that a friend of mine challenged me to use on my cards. Well every year for Christmas I make a card with a strip from the strips of glittery paper and send them to her. This will be her 2017 Christmas card.

Cup of Cheer




No comments:

Post a Comment