Translate

Saturday, September 16, 2017

Week of 9/10/17





IC615 - an incredible Pintrist board My New House Idea. I found this Image. I needed a masculine birthday card and the pool table was a perfect inspiration for a masculine card.

The image on my card is my own drawing. I hand drew this about a year ago and scanned it to my computer so I could print it out to reuse it for cards. The number is a stamp from a set of numbers so I can change it out for any pool ball. Colored the image with copics and added the sentiment on dimensionals. Finished the card off with Nuvo drops in the corner.


Hand Drawn Pool

WT653 - Lighthouse

This wonderful lighthouse image was sent to me in a Teapot challenge. I colored it with copics and die cut it with an oval stitched die cut from ODBD. The wave die cuts are from Heartfelt Creations and I left them in the die cut and sponged the blue.
Lighthouse

Copics used:
SC662 - today's sketch

Stamped the Unity girls image and colored with copics. I love the girl with blue hair, I colored her hair like my little guy has recently done with his hair.

Stamped the sentiment and layered the card on some DP. Finished off with some black Nuvo drops and ribbon.

Be Beautiful <3 

Copics used:
 



No comments:

Post a Comment