Translate

Sunday, September 24, 2017

Week of 9/17/17





FS554 - the very talented Beth (scrapbook4ever). I found this amazing Card.

I did not use her sketch I created a scene with die cuts.

Merry Christmas Deer







SC663 - Today's Sketch

I used today's sketch and cut out white panels and embossed them. Then added a poinsettia over the top and a sentiment.

The poinsettia colors were sponged on with pink and red, the stamen is yellow and orange and the leaves are 3 greens. Then I brushed on a shimmer on the flower. It is hard to photograph but it is snowing on the bottom petal.


Christmas Poinsettia






WT654 - School Days

This darling Unity image is a RAK from Carla. I colored her with pencil and used all scraps to create this card. Finished the card off with the single gem on the red heart.


Love Books























No comments:

Post a Comment