Translate

Saturday, August 12, 2017

Week of August 6th Cards

IC610 - the Houzz website where I found this fantastic Artwork.

This medallion was sent to me from a friend. I fussy cut it and the acorn and framed it on a textured EF frame added a ribbon and some DP leaves. Finished off with a sentiment and the button. The medallion and sentiment are on dimensionals.

Happy Thanksgiving 


SC657 - Cleaning out more of the stamped off images I have I colored this amazing eagle with pencil. 

Looking in my stash I also pulled out the two DPs from my scraps.

The ribbon came from my mom and I think once she sees this card she is going to swoon over it. 

The white base is embossed with a star EF.

Eagle Eye 

F4A390 - See the Light

MIX237 - Text Appeal

This fantastic Unity image was sent to me from a friend. Colored her with pencil & Gamsol. Die cut the new sled from Heartfelt Creations from a book page and sponged on some brown. Mounted the sled on dimensionals and added some glitter snow on the image and the sled.

Sunny Snow Day 

WT648 - Let's Go Faux

Used the Faux Leather technique to create the base. Stamped the Unity image and colored with copics. Used a stitched die cut on the border edge. Finished off with the sentiment on dimensionals and stickles on the hearts.

Be Beautiful 

Copics used:
 

No comments:

Post a Comment