Translate

Saturday, June 17, 2017

Shall We Play a Game!!!!

I was the hostess for the WT640 challenge - The challenge was to Doodle It

I love this image. The computer screen that is visible is an open canvas for your card. You can color it or stamp something on it or in my case I doodled in it for today's challenge Doodle It! The image I doodled is from the computer game Portal. My son wanted me to create a card with that image and I thought well why not put it on the computer screen of this image.

Stamped the image and colored with pencils. Drew the Portal image on the computer screen. The metallic piece is from Sabrina. It is a tomato can and I thought it would be great to see with texture. Ran it through with an EF and layered behind the image.
Shall We Play a Game!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment