Translate

Saturday, April 1, 2017

Hello Gorgeous Boots

The IC591 challenge - Audrie & Stephanie you are going to get me in so much trouble exploring this IC site. We are at the fantastic SHOE site Fluevog. I found these STUNNING BOOTS. Someone PLEASE talk me out of buying these boots!!!!!

As you can see I stamped the boots and colored them with the color of the boots in the image. I drew the block around them and stamped the sentiment. Finished them off with the sequins. The buckle has liquid pearls for the metal.

Copics used: C4, C2, C0, YG95, YG93, YG91, E35, E33, B97, B95, B93, B91, B02 B00 & B000

Hello Gorgeous Boots

2 comments:

  1. What a great interpretation of those boots on Fluevog. How did you ever find a stamp or image that is so close to the boots you found online? Perfect coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute boots and I love how you colored them. Maybe you should think about getting flip flops instead of boots. :)

    ReplyDelete