Translate

Saturday, April 15, 2017

Hello Friend!

The WT631 challenge - Aquarium

I just love these little House Mouse images and when I saw this challenge I just knew I wanted to use this image.

Stamped the image and colored with copics. As an added challenge to myself I used up some more leftover scraps in the upper right corner. Finished off with a button and bakers twine.

Funny thing about this card. As soon as I finished it and my sister saw it she loved it. She hates mice and eve images of cute mince line this one. When she said she loved this card I just had to give it to her to use.
Copics used:
Hello Friend!

2 comments:

  1. Your coloring is amazing, Lisa. Love this cute card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Lisa, this is just the cutest House Mouse! They are all so cute and you have colored this impeccably! Way to go using up some scraps! I am also trying to do that. It's hard sometimes.

    ReplyDelete