Translate

Saturday, April 29, 2017

Anniversary Love


 The F4A375 challenge - Something Sweet - what a fantastic image

Layering some red and black as the cake was layered I popped the black heart layer on dimensionals. Stamped the flourish and heat embossed with clear. Added a swiss dot ribbon, sentiment on some glitter DP and finished off with some gems.

This is another card for my aunt to give to my uncle next year. This will be the first card she gives him.

The heart die cut is from Heartfelt Creations. The ribbon is from a roll of ribbon my mom found and since this is for her sister to give to her hubby I thought it would be a fun addition to start off the cards for my uncle.

Anniversary Love

1 comment:

  1. Love that heart frame and the black swirl that you heat embossed.

    ReplyDelete