Translate

Sunday, January 1, 2017

Welcome Pup!

Happy 2017!!!! I am excited to start my 2017 Cards. I hope you see a card or two that you like. Please enjoy my creativity and craft. Each individual card I create could take 2 to 3 hours to create working on the right layout, images, coloring, die cutting and inspiration and usually will be inspired by a challenge or someone requesting a card or set of cards.
This card is for the Featured Stamper challenge on Splitcoast Stampers. I loved the layout of the Featured Stamper card I found and kept is fairly close to the layout and rather than a summer theme changed it to a pet theme for a friend who got a new pup. Added hearts in place of flip flops. Finished off with some white gel pen dash marks and added a ribbon.

Welcome Pup!

No comments:

Post a Comment