Translate

Saturday, December 31, 2016

Quilted Hello


My wonderful MIL is a quilter. She was out at Thanksgiving and I mentioned I needed a new table runner and she came back at Christmas with a perfect table runner for me based on what I needed. She has made over 8 quilts for my home and I love everyone of them. When she mentioned she needed a gift for a fellow quilter I said how about a few quilt cards. So to the craft cave I went yesterday and then when I saw today's challenge I knew I could swipe one of the BG's I started for today's teapot challenge. Not to worry, I am still making her several for her friend.

Die cut the quilt frame and switched out the blocks for white blocks. Stamped the Heartfelt Creations flower and colored with copics. Popped the flower on dimensionals and added some punched branches. Finished off with some sequins and the sentiment.

Copics used: BV000, BV11, BV13, BV17, G12, G14, G17 and G85.

Quilted Hello

No comments:

Post a Comment