Translate

Saturday, December 17, 2016

Famous Reindeer





I use to watch the old Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer movie every year as a kid. When I saw this image I just had to get it from ODBD. I stamped the image and colored with copics and die cut it.

Added a frame around my sentiment. The light blue layer is an emboss resist where I used snowflakes then added the blue over the embossed snowflakes. Popped up the frame on dimensionals. Put additional dimensionals under Rudolph and added stickles to his nose.

Stamped and added the HFC poinsettia to the corner and colored adding stickles to the edge of the flower. Finished the sentiment off with some stickles where the stars appear. Can't get a great picture but is is really sparkly.

Copics used: Y11, Y17, E31, E33, E35, E37, E51, R32. R37, R39 and B05

Famous Reindeer

2 comments:

  1. Your reindeer looks so happy and you did a great job coloring it in.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! When I saw this reindeer I just had to get him, he looks so much like the old movie and one of my favorites.

      Delete