Translate

Saturday, March 5, 2016

ExSqueeze Me Kitty

This little guy just loves his kitty so much he squeezes her so tight and with love. Secretly when I am holding my kitties this is me on the inside - Giggles!!! I just love my girls.

I colored them with copics then drew in the ground with the copics and added stickles to the bottle. Layered on a teal then used some left over DP that matched the teal layer and cut some fun flags for the top. Added dash lines and the bakers twine matched perfectly with the dash lines. The heart is left over white paper (because I love looking for ways to use scraps) I colored it with copics and added some stickles to it popping it on dimensionals.

Copics used: R20, N3, BG45, BG32, B18, B14, B12, B00, E39, E37, E35, E33, E31, E11, E00, Y21, Y17,  & Y11

Thank you for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment